why go for JAFZA offshore company formation?
JAFZA is considered to be one of the free zones having the greatest and fastest rate. JAFZA has its own rules and regulations and the best part about it is that it has been created to attract the foreign investors more and more. Jebel Ali free zone company setup cost varies from the other free zones and the companies formed in JAFZA have a different status than others. Read more https://www.farahatco.net/business-setup-in-jafza/
Global business hub
JAFZA is a global business hub because it has a priority for foreign investors as it was made to attract them for business here.
No operating license required
We all know that proper licenses are required for the people to do business in UAE but in JAFZA, you do not ought to have an operating license. This is because if someone the offshore companies do not trade, manufacture or do business within the Emirates so they do not require an operating license. So, go for JAFZA company registration as soon as possible and do not miss a chance to show the world your capabilities.
Advantages of JAFZA
Easier conduction of business in the Middle East
No license cost like that of free zones including Dubai free zone
Opportunity to work in a global trading hub
Easy bank account opening
No restriction of taxation
Easy to get assistance regarding accounting, legal and other important matters.
How to register an offshore company in the Jebel Ali Free Zone:
1. First of all, you need to consult an agent and contact him regarding the registration process. This will give you an edge over others as you will be able to get an idea about the registration procedure on your own without getting stressed for it.
2. Get official scope of work that you would be needing which may include registration, attestation, bank account services and other services.
3. After the step 2, you must submit three names to the authorities. They will select one name for your company and then you will be able to carry out your functions by that trade name.
4. Decide your business activities and determine the share capital of your company
5. Make a list having the finalized names of the shareholders. This should include at least 2 directors as a secretary as well.
6. Submit all the required documents that you have been asked for to the authorities according to their demand. The documents you would have to submit copy, address proof, the bank reference and resume off the shareholders.
Make sure that you submit the required documents in the presence of the shareholders. The main documents that should be submitted in the presence of the shareholders are Memorandum, Share certificates, fees and application forms.
After getting the approval from the registrar, you can get your company registered in JAFZA Offshore in just 3 days. All you need is to carry out each and everything with great care. Double check the details and avoid the chances of mistakes as much as possible to register your company in 3 days.